
Currently..I have a new obsession!!! haha..It is Empress Chun Chu ( The Iron Empress )..Yupe!!! It is a Korean Drama..but hey..not that kind of crying and tearing type alright..haha..
The Plot ---- (Taken from Asianmediawiki)
‘The Iron Empress’ is the granddaughter of Wang Gun, the first emperor of Goryeo. She has inherited her grandfather´s vision as well as his Great Spirit. The empress fights against the enemies trying to collapse Goryeo, and called as ‘The Iron Empress’ who gets rid of her brother, son, and even her lover, for the good of the empire.
The reason why I watch this drama is because the the younger version of the empress is so pretty..and she is has a very stern and strong character in the drama..i likey!!! I dont know how is the ending because it is a really new drama..even in Korea..but it is higly rated..
EH!!! what am I doing?? I am suppose to study right??haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment