Tuesday, April 21, 2009

About trust and change

Don't worry baby.. I am not talking about you in the second and third paragraph..

Now I truly understand that I am dumb after all and trusted the wrong person. Hip Hip Hooray..thanks for proving me that I am --- Dumb..But in the brighter side, I am so glad that I had made a right choice. And I am so glad that I made that decision.

Maybe I did not understand you fully enough. I might be blur at times, but I can be really sensitive when it comes to this. Baby knows this the best. YOU showed me the light and YOU blew that light away though I do not really care whether you blew it or now. But whatever it is, I still hope that you will find that girl who will change your perception of love.

This morning, I did something bad and felt guilty about it. I am sorry dong for not trusting you again. But I really can not control my emotions when it happened. Thankfully, you had changed because you were honest with me. Thankfully, not like last time, you will comfort me when you see me tearing. For all that you had done, for all those efforts that you had put on me, I am truly glad and relieved. I really hope that we will stay the way that we are now because I really felt like I am loved and appreciated this time. Not to say you were not last time..but i felt the changes in you. I really do. and I love you for what you had done and who you had became for me. Thank you my dear. and me heart you..

No comments: