Thursday, April 2, 2009

Redang 2009

Redang Trip was AWESOME!!!!! seriously AWESOME!!! especially with you guys..you guys really made it such a memorable trip for all of us..Alright..Lets talk about what happen shall we??

Sunday and Monday
Gather At KTM and went to PWTC
Went into the bus which took us hours and hours before we reach our destination
Waited for another bus in Terrenganu
Reach Redang with sleepy eyes but immediately got pump up by the beautiful scenery
Thrown into the pool by the guys..
Went snorkeling at Marine Park
Played Volley Ball by the Beach
Camwhore by the beach
Dinner
Lie down by the beach to see the stars..saw a shooting star..made a wish
Went and see blue sands
Bath
Drank until face red
Forced to bed by everyone
Woke up at 3am and went down to the beach alone because of hangover

Tuesday
Breakfast
Snorkeling
Chill at the pool
Lunch
Sleep because I am really tired
Woke up and planned for Garricks birthday surprise
Thrown into the sea TWICE by the guys
Played Volley Ball and was hit by the ball straight at my face
Dinner
Played Cards
Watch the guys drink..I DID NOT DRINK...i drank water only this time..muahaha
Slept

Wednesday
Woke up late for breakfast
Rush to pack our things
Bid goodbye to Redang
Went to Bays office
Did nothing for the whole day
Went into the bus and fell asleep
Reach PWTC earlier than what we aspected
Reach home
Bath and Sleep

and YES..this is what I had been doing for the past three days..and GOSH..i miss my friends..sobs sobs..you guys are really fun lo...I laughed really hard these few days..haha..anyway..Im going to miss everyone who is not continuing in Taylors..love you guys..here are some pictures to share with everyone..

Look at Wayne Wayne at the back of Reagan..hahaha..Spraying water at him with a big smile in his face.haha
Pretending we are talking..

Why am I thrown into the water so many times????
HoA!!!! Sexy back...guess which one is me??haha

Faster la..DAMN PAIN AR..haha..said the guys..
This picture is REALLY cute..ahha..but try not to look at the back..haha.
RYAN..can you stop looking into the cam???haha
AIKS..me got thrown into the water again..im FLYING!!!!!!

REDANG!!!!!!!! I will miss you...though I became so much more darker..but im getting fairer now..haha..damn fast right..haha..anyway..I really had a great great time in Redang..Tired..but worth every second of it..haha

No comments: