Monday, April 27, 2009

Current Mood Chart 

Mood : Pisssed
Scale of 1-10 : 8

For those who watches 91210 you should understand what I mean, the mood chart. 

I really don't understand why people like to talk behind someone's back. I mean. Yes. I know that I am stubborn I am stupid I am useles I am cheap and whatever shit that people talk about me. Please bear in mind that this is my own business and my own life that I have now. whatever decision that I made, I do use my brains and think about it before I do. So please don't over exagerated and make until I am some bloody useless girl who only depend on my boyfriend for my hapiness. 

Seriously. Who likes people who talking behind their back? This is MY personal life you are talking about. Don't go and over exagerate things that you hear and make until I am really so pitiful or what. I am bloody NOT pitiful and I am pretty happy with what I have now. Despite things that happened in the past. I believed that one will change and giving us another chance. Whatever that I am doing now do not affect you all at all so why bother talking behind my back? I really don't get it. 

I am already pretty screwded up because of certain assignment problem and now this has to come to me. What the hell? And I seriously don't get why am i pissed anyway. 

and I seriously need to open my eyes and and don't trust people so easily. Things that I see before and after is so different. 

No comments: