Friday, April 3, 2009

Missing you guys

One day after Redang..the feeling is so sulky..sobs..I miss my noisy little bunch of friends...

1. Okay..I have to admit..now it is really quiet without Kent's ze sai ze sai..haha
2. I miss being thrown in the water though I drank alot of sea water and pool water..sobs..
3. I miss watching the guys throwing others into the pool and sea
4. I miss lingering in the pool
5. I miss the sun at Redang..not the one in KL though
6. I miss getting hit by volley ball..ouch..why do i even miss this??? i wonder why..haha
7. I miss having meals together..it is like some small army camp..haha
8. I miss putting sunblock lo..haha..everyone is helping each other out..kinda like orang utan helping each other to clean their bulu..haha..what the hell am i saying here..
9. I miss the sea!!! the fish and the corals..
10. I miss sleeping in the speedboat..haha..seriously..I am a real pig..I can even sleep when the boat is waving like hell..salute me people!!!!
11. I miss drinking the more than salty super salty sea water..haha..
12. I miss wearing the life jacket although some part really hurts...^^
13. I miss the sands..
14. I miss sleeping on the goyang goyang thing..what is that call in english ar??haha
15. I miss camwhoring and posing
16. I miss lying down on the beach and staring at the stars...so peaceful..
17. I miss watching people get drunk..muahaha..philip san..dai lou..haha..and ryan...wayne and sunny no feel ar..
18. I miss the waves.
19. I miss everyone in this trip
20. I miss Catherine, Hui, Nikki, Chermaine, Felicia, Julie, Joey, Dai Lou, Pipi, Sunny,Wayne, Ryan, Eugene,REAGAN,Philly, Sean, Alan, Philip, Gan, Leo, KY, Garrick, Ivan, Ah Fu..I think I left out someone..but I forgoten who..sorry..haha

I miss I miss I miss.....MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love yea ALL!!!

1 comment:

Garrick said...

lol, that goyang goyang thing is called a hammock in English xD