Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Eye Problem

I am really frusfrated with my eyes recently..urghh..This happened last term I think..My left eye lid was swollen and until today..the small bump is still there..NEVERMIND..then last last week..my right eye lid swollen after I got back from Redang..It was freaking painful because everytime i blink my eyes..my eyes like kena sting..and it gets worst day by day...

FINE..then last friday..my left eye pain pulak..but I cnt really see anything..so i assume it is normal..so while cooking in the kitchen..my eyes was aching all the way...NEVERMIND..when i went home..what the..got puss IN my eyes...no wonder so pain...

Then i waited for him to come home...because he said he will get it out for him..wait lo..WAHHHH..PAIN LE...because he has to use a needle to poke it...WAHHHHHH...my eyes was tearing all the way..the next day..GREAT.. below my eyes was swollen like nobody's business..when i went back to seremban..I went and see doctor lo because I can not stand the pain already..the doctor said it is normal.just apply the medicine..then il be fine..okie..i apply lo..it really works le..happy happy..

The next day..DIE..now my right eye..down eye lid aches..what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today..got a huge bump already..and I can almost see puss inside..and everyone saying i peep others bathing..yea right..got so many people for me to peep la..HELP ME PEOPLE!!!!! my eye!!!!!


can see the small small bump there..stupid thing..ish ish..and my eye balls are brown yea..haha..super brown that type le..I did not wear contacts though...

Okay..this is more obvious..SEEEEEEE!!!!! the stupid bump!!!

No comments: