Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tired

Alright..I am officially over exhausted as my right eye is swollen now..just like my left eye last time...and it aches everytime i close my eyes..sobs..I woke up this morning with a super duper horrible dizziness which makes me feel like fainting in any second, then here comes my body ache..my hands muscles are aching..my legs are crazily pain..and my EYE!!!!! I am tired..really tired..

I thought that I can handle it...and i SHOULD know how to handle it..anyway..one more day left and today is the last day that I am going to work in Elcerdo..My one week holiday is PACKED like hell..first comes redang which i did not regret at ALL..and i miss everyone..crazy facebook spammer..haha..and there comes my work..yes..I enjoy working there..but my body just say NO today..I havent fully recpver from Redang then I straight jump into War action..as everyone knows..the restaurant is PACKED every weekend..Max said it has been quiet for a few days..and suddenly the day i start working..PAMMMM...full house..what the..am I the lucky one or the unlucky one???

Yesterday night working in the restaurant is just..HOaaaa!!!! 'Relaxing' ar..Every server is running like someone is chasing them from the back..shouting this and that...'WHERE IS MY SOUP???'...'WHERE IS MY RIBS????'.....' LAI LAI LAI..( thats by max )'.haha..all sorts of screaming and yelling will happen in the kitchen la...

OH!!!! and..ahahaha..okay..I sounded like some evil witch now..but it is really...urmm..interesting lo..haha..S kena yelled by Monica..for those who don't know who is S..just refer to my previous previous post when I was working at Elcerdo..she is the biggest back stabber..Seriously..Monica did not give face at ALL..she just started to Yell at her..

M : 'S..what happen yesterady? what HAPPEN yesterday?'
S   : ' There are too many walk in guests.'
M  : ' Is this your fault? tell me..is this your FAULT?'
S   : ' yes' ( with the head going lower and lower )

Then Monica started to talk about her..saying that she did not approach the hostess and made her own decision..lalalala...S was standing next to me..and I can feel her emberassment..sobs..too bad for you..Who ask you to think that you are super high rank in the restaurant..whatever la..luckily I am not under her for these few days..thank god..

Oh..since I am in the mood to blog..I will write more la..haha..most of you won't read everything anyway..but THIS is interesting...maybe just for me la..haha..The working pace in the restaurnat is really fast..but the working area is just limited..so..just for precaution purposes..you will touch other servers back..maybe just to tell them that you are at the back..so becareful..Ofcourse..that includes Max in my list..ahaha..So I was at the Bar..and He was blocking me and I am rushing..So I 'touch' his back to cross over to the bar..so he was looking at me..he said :' You like to touch me right?'..Then I shut up la..I don't know what to say..haha..then I said..' because you are blocking me mer..thats why..'..Then he said..' I am very 'delightful' '. and he walk away..haha..I was like..what the..haha..but i still touch him after that anyway..haha..nanananana...

Alright..Tomorrow college is starting already lo..sobs sobs..is it a good thing??? I need more rest la..sighs..anyway..got to get ready to work now..ciao people..

No comments: