I started work as usual...set the tables..move the tables..the normal mise en place that we do every day..just that I have to learn everything about Elcerdito..its table arrangement..the table set up...Elcerdo's menu change already..there are so many additional items...beers...WINE..ish..everything is brand new..have to learn from the start...
When the service starts...that working feel finally came back to me..haha..you have to move faster than others..be alert..don't be clumsy..and SMILE!!! haha..the working pace in the restaurant are getting intense as time goes by...
and guess who i saw in the restaurant!!!!! MS JASMINE!!!! she called me..i was like..STUNNED!!! she chopped her hair already..and she seriously look nice lo now..haha..i called Max..and he was like..' what happen to you???' haha..guess we were too used to seeing her with her bunned up hair.. something fishy is really going on between her and Tay Boon lo..haha..because Max said something like he let you cut your hair meh..then she said..yealor..if he see i sure die..im like..EII??? something weird is going on...hahaha..oh well..if it is really true right...it will be damn fun lo.haha..
Okie..talk about something more serious..when I came home just now..I knew that I was home alone already when all the lights are off..fine..its okay what...so I continuing walking home lo..then I saw this foreigner guy standing one floor above me..he was looking somewhere..when he saw me looking at me..he started to stare at me..then i was like..okay..i better walk faster..then i faster went and open my door la..DIE..another guy standing there..worst still..he was staring at me ALL the while..i freak out..and faster open and lock the door..nevermind...they came down to my floor and went to the house opposite my apartment..i was really scare you know..who ask me to go and work???haiy haiy...
just pray that nothing will happen lo for these two days..sobs..anyway..im pretty tired right now..so bonne nuit everyone..
No comments:
Post a Comment