Love can be really weird..
At the begining..everyone is lovey dovey..

The next thing you know..
Things started to change...
From lovey dovey to not so lovey and not so dovey
Like this picture..

If both don't have the heart to continue or don't know why they are not happy anymore
This will happen..
Both started to hate each other for no reason

which will lead to this

For all the you have done to me
I will hate you forever
Which stage am I now?? I am over that stage..back to stage one at the begining..lovey dovey?? Hmm..don't know what I should call that yet..maybe Il think of it real soon..OHH..did I talk about the surprise?? its a success!!!! muahaha...I got the right size without refering to the old ring..Luckily he likes the ring..keke..if not..il just bang my head to the wall..think for very long ady only decided to proceed with that little surprise..haha..
Ohh..This is not an emo post..it is just that I feel that my blog is a bit dull without picture and i found these really interesting 'I hate you' pictures..and it is 2am in the morning..therefore..my mid has gone a bit hairwire...haha..So I am a bit off right now..and I am going to bed really soon..Soo..Bonne Nuit everyone..
With love from Lin
( Never before revealed photo of me and Brendan..Last year when we went to genting..Not trying to boast..but just to prove that I am still sane and not emo at this time..muahaha..im off now..im really off..haha..)
No comments:
Post a Comment