Thursday, April 23, 2009

Updates in words

Alright..Maybe I should update a little on my recent life right now..Alot of people thought that i graduated and planning to work or something now..haha..Ermm..I JUST graduated two weeks ago..haha..I finally got my really expensive diploma certificate and NOW..I am continuing my studies in my higger diploma for another year....So I am not hunting for job or goyang-ing kaki at home right now..haha..

Infact college life has been really hectic at the moment..Assignments are rolling in and deadlines are creeping in FAST..urghh..I feel like I am ALMOST breathless at this moment..Each subject has their own respective assignments..FINE..and how many subjects I am taking this term??? 13 subjects including my practical classes!!!! OH MON DIEU!!!!! feel like killing myself now..

and since we have SO mnay assignments..not every assignments we are in the same group wor..and can you imagine how we are going to discuss???? DAMN..though I have not really started any yet..^^..well..I better kick my cute little butt and start working..Alright..despite the really hectic college life..I still need to finish up my Industrial Training registration..PTPTN application..and gosh.there are TONNES to be done..sobs..

Personal life..haha..well..lots and lots of drama happened last week..but hey..I don't care about it anymore..NOW.. I just want to live in a not-so-dramatic-life and stay peaceful..I just don't get it..why drama likes to come and find me?? its really weird..anyway..things are pretty simple and direct..I choose to trust brendan and I will trust him this time..Despite what happened in the past..it is a past tense..I have to trust that people do change...what will happen in the future I don't know..but at this moment..I am really happy and content..I know...I made my promise..and I broke it..I am sorry..but dear friends..I do not ask for your support..but just try and trust me that I am really happy at this moment..muakx..I hope you guys are not mad at me..^^..muakx..

Alright..I need to hop to college now..ASSIGNMENT!!! gah..need to go..ciao..love ya..

No comments: