Just another Labour's Day...Nothing better to do at home..Online..Restaurant City-ing..Hell Kitchen-ing..Cooking for myself to eat because I am freaking broke..Bitten by mosquitoes which amazingly can reach 13th floor..Sauna-ing at home because the weather is just SO hot..gah..have to getaway from home..
So..me decided to follow his advice and go to pyramid and jalan jalan..went and eat..then i went for window shopping..haha..very long did not do that already lo..Finally got the mood tocamwhore a bit..ermm..maybe not a bit..quite alot..haha..
So beware of the camwhoring queen!!!! muahaha...
My california roll..mumm mumm
me and my nato maki..not many people like it..but me likey it..it has been a while since i ate it..sine form 4 when i went to japan..haha
I like this top from esprit actually..it is really comfortable..can wear it to college..the material is not hot at all..but when i look at the price..well..you can just kill me..haha..for a simple and comfortable top..will cost me RM248..MY GOD!!! can you just kill me..
I like this top too..BUT!!! I can never wear it out..you know why..it is too low..and I have to use my hair to cover my expose bra..hahaha..Sorry la..my cup size too small..haha..
Anyway..I uploaded most of the picture in my facebook..perasan sial!!! sorry lo..too long never camwhore already..have to camwhore a bit bit..haha
No comments:
Post a Comment