Saturday, May 16, 2009

C'est la vie

Oh wells..TONNES of drama had happened to me recently and I am so so glad that I got it through..seriously..

Well..life is just full with surprises..ups and downs..I had faced the worst..got through the worst..and still believe in this world that love do exist..and hell yea..I will always believe in that..

Assignments rush..Assesment coming ambushing us from all corners..Still have tonnes of assignments remain undone..College life is just getting tougher and tougher day by day..can hardly breathe because we are constantly rushing to finish our video..rushing for presentation..rushing to study..gosh..what a life seriously..

I am a person..who simply believes in my guts..who will trust what my heart says..that leads to a good and a bad ending..some ended up hurting myself because he/she is not the person that I had long know..therefore I kept a distance to protect myself..but life is really like a joke..because the more you want to avoid it..the more it will come to you..sigh..how hard I wish that one day..he/she will wake up..

What is a good ending..you will never know whether it is a good ending until the say you leave this world..I believe that at the end of the day..every step of your life will be counted back and you will know what is right and what is wrong..

I always wished that I had a Cinderella life..living happily ever after..but as time goes by..reality struck me real hard and thought me things that I can never imagined happening to me..My relationship is simply full with ups and downs..though so many dramas were circling around us..but at the end of the day..nothing will happen unless we talk things out and make it clear..Forgiveness and trust..perhaps that is the most important key to any relationship..I am not a perfect person..and I will never be a prefect person..What I do..people might call me stupid and dumb..ignorant and whatever that you want to say about me..what I believe is..the heart..yes..you may call me naive but yes..heart..because after all the crying..tearing..throwing tandrums..ignorant..in the end of the day..you will calm down and think back of the things that you really want..things that you want to change..and the things that you were doubtful about..I know that I am a person who is super sensitive and insecure..this might take a long long time for me to find a way to make myself overcome my fears..

I want to say sorry to all the people who are reading this blog..sorry for being emo constantly..sorry for those that I had hurt unconciously..you know who you are..and please understand that it is really from my heart..Thanks for all my friends who were so worried about me..whether it is my stress handling issues..or emotional handling issues..I know that you guys are worried..and I did not tell you all anything..but please bear with me..because this is a problem that I have to solve it myself..thanks for being there for me whenever I needed a shoulders to lean on..

and thank you..for able to bear with my emotional roller coaster..to be able to get me to myself and not just push me away without caring about me..I am not a very easy person to deal with...I know that..thank you..

1 comment:

2 said...

Again "All the best"...