Actually..I wanted to post something that is quite controversial yesterday..but I realize that he might just bump into my blog..therefore i choose to delete it..So i would not be the bitch who curse in my blog..though I am already a bitch saying this..but whatever..I was really mad yesterday night..like REALLY pissed off that type..until I can not tahan and start to text people..you know who you are..and please do not be a faker though you hated me also..You knew things that are going on around you and yet you choose to stick around..make up your mind what is your priority and work it out..alright..fullstop..il only say until here..
Today..I slept quite well..finally got a good good rest..thanks to my eyes infection for the MC..haha..so long did not sleep until that well already...and I am constantly sleepy because of my eyes now..what the hell..it is like a sleeping pill somehow..and now im drinking coffee to make me awake..sobs..
Recently..I am always comforting myself with writting..comforting meaning crying while comforting..talking to myself to think back what I have done wrong..talking to myself so I can forget about things..telling myself things will get better in time..though it hurts..but il try and handle it myself by being alone..
I dont want to be a person that can be constantly bullied by others..constantly being used by others..just because I did not say it out..doesnt mean I can always take it and suck it in..sometimes there is a limit to everything..though I always put down my limit and give myself another limit...doesnt mean there is no limit..
1 comment:
hmmm~~ kind of pathetic. Make up ur own mind and do the right thing.
Post a Comment