G : what is the dispute channel?
L : huh?? what dispute channel?
G : Law la..
L : law..i thought thursday or something.
G : Tomorrow la..
L : #(*$&#)(*#()%*()#%*)(#%)( WHAT??? TOMORROW????
Yes..I did not know that we have to pass up our law by today..meaning..I am screwd..we are screwd..then I faster call dai lou and start doing lo..i ask him to find the info..then il type it out..GOSH..we really rush like hell wei..dai lou also do until pening already..We finished it around 3PM..I tell you..I was sleepy like hell at that time..and I did not sleep well..why..My mind was wandering about Law..Singapore Law..Malaysia Law..the thing keep turning round and round in my head..
Then I dream that I forgoten to bring my chef jacket to pastry class today..I forgoten my knive..I took Brendan's HP with me..and I have to run home like more than 4 times..GOSH..So ofcourse I did not sleep well la..some more we have 8.30 class..I decided not to go since I can barely open my eyes..
then My phone start ringing and vibrating..there is the class ar lin..where is it??? dadada..GOD..when Sunny called me..he said..Wei..got class le..i said..dun bising la..i want to sleep..ISH..then i off my phone..i turn off the viration so I can not hear anyting at all..haha..smart huh???
Seriously...hell wei..god..anyway..I not yet complain about Uma today..i shall commence tonight..ISH..I HATE HERRRRRR....now have to rush for pastry..keke
No comments:
Post a Comment