Thursday, May 28, 2009

Conjuntivitis

Currently I am sitting at home sleeping for the whole afternoon where I suppose to be in college studying..pour guoi???? because I have a sore eye..This time I have sore eye is not because i cried alright!!!! I have sore eye since like three days before..I thought it was just a normal redness in my eyes due to lack of sleep..Then yesterday it became worst and I can hardly open my eyes..

This morning..lagi teruk..I look like shit and damn miserable because I can not wear my contacts..then my left eye is red and way smaller than my right eyes..I can hardly even open my eyes..Then I am super duper sleepy..I decided to ask Brendan to teman me and see doctor in college since he is around..

AND!!!! it turns out that I have conjuntivitis!!! sounds not so serious!! but the doctor open my eyes and say..hmm..you have conjuntivitis..and immediately wash her hands after touching my down eye lid..I was like..oh oh..sounded serious here..she gave me two days of MC..and told me if it is not recovering in one week time...I have to go and see the eye specialist..AND!! why I did not went and see doctor right after I got sore eye?? I suppose to be in kitchen tomorrow for the waste not want not program..and she said it is a big NO NO because I might affect someone by just looking at them..what the!!!! got so serious one ar conjuntivitis..

So currently..I am quarantining myself in my room infront of the computer..sobs..eye pain pain..

Sometimes..it is so hard to control everything that is going on around us..the only thing that you can do is to remember the trust word! trust trust trust..im really trying my best to not care and trust...god bless me...hopefully this time..i can get it through..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes, catching that just before a big event.

Have faith in your friends, and take good care of yourself. No point fussing over something you have no control over right? =P

Get well soon.

2 said...

Maybe u should post a picture of ur eye.. and affect those who look at it through blog...hehehe JK

LiNLiN said...

haha..woa 2!!! thats great man..if by just looking at the picture can affect people..im darn good already..haha..

LiNLiN said...

As for annoymous..im taking good care of myself..haha..just that sometimes things are really frusfrating..and its not easy to handle..thanks for caring..haha..