and when I really needed someone to talk to..he was not there..not because he can not be there..just that he was busy..and sometimes..he needs time to be with his own friends..and that is something that I am still learning to deal with..So..it is totally my own fault..
I cried..I threw my phone..I was mumbling to myself..yes..I was really all over the place..I can not have grip on myself..and yes..I did lose myself at that point..
I was REALLY emo at that time..work was remain unfinish until 2am..which frusfrate me to the max..when I saw him..oh well..I was still emo..but immediately everything seems to be easier to deal with..I was suppose to be mad because he did not reply me and answer my call..but in the end..its really pointless...so I was not mad at all...
I am sorry for my stupidity..I am sorry because sometimes I just can not get hold of myself when time is really crucial and when things are all over the place...I blame no one but myself..
This is life..life is full of ups and downs..things would not go the way you want them to be..when it is not yours means it is not yours..you can have it all..what I want to tell myself is..do not take things so hard on yourself..do not let others to beat you down when you know what you are capable of..If that heart belongs to you..it will always belongs to you no matter how long it takes..or how far you are seperated..just cross my fingers that distance will not be a problem for us in the future..or IF i get to train in france..if it is a problem..there is nothing I can do...
Oh well..I think too far aint i?? it is not confirm that I am getting to France anyway...ohwell..I am finally done with my econs assignment...HIPHIP HOORAY..I have ZERO idea wheether it is correct or not..therefore..tomorrow I am just going to bang and hopefully it is okay..screwd her..because of her sarcism..her arrogant..damn it..what kind of lecturer is that..
12 comments:
You seems like to blame everything on your self. Which is not ur fault.
I know blaming myself is a bad thing and abnormal..but same goes to blaming others..I mean..not everyone understand me..I am not that kind of person who likes to get into trouble..who likes conflict..yes..sometimes I tend to swallow everything into myself and get hurt..well yea..I am trying not to blame myself that much
Just wish you "All the Best"
sounded sarcastic..but nevermind..
Depends how you read it. If one say yes no matter how other say No is still Yes...vice versa
true and so true..hmm...just..I don't know what is going on right now..I don't know what I should do and stuffs..
I Face a lot of those problem my self an i choose to just tell some1 who can really give me an answer which i like to listen. Not finding those who always tell you which is right or wrong cause wth dunno that is wrong, just the brain dont allow me to accept it.
yeap yeap..life is full with ups and downs..everyone will tell you whether it is a right choice or not..even you know it is the right choice to make..you will tend to choose the opposite..who to blame when it comes the truth slowly creeps in?? your guts?? well..yes..I do blame myself at times..but hell yea..no matter what it is..try and believe in the choices that you make and have no regrets..
Thats the way...
haha...anyway..may I know who are you???
Your regular reader... 2
awesome..haha..thanks for browsing through my blog yea..thanks..
Post a Comment