Today is Sunday..another day of hanging out at Starbucks Pyramid...and i just can hold my itch of taking pictures...So I went to the nearest shop around this area --- Topshop just to check out what they have in their store..Well..Alot of people think that Top shop is trendy and EVERYONE seems to be wearing it..Personally..I am not a huge fan of Topshop because I just can not find the right size that suits me..
But this time when i went to that shop..one style reminded me of the queen of fashion in Sex in the City---Sarah Jessica Parker..This dress...
Tiny little dress with a top like normal sleeveless shirt with a ribbon in the waist..and the bottom is a cute little balerina skirt...I love this dress..it is just so lady and cute..haha..and then..I found it in Topshop..something similiar to that dress..but with an urban twist..Well..since I am the queen of Window Shopping and camwhoring..I decided to try it on and snap a few pictures....behold..
Well..this dress is a little bit over the top for me because of the ruffles at the bottom..I think it is call the ruffles..not quite sure what it is call..haha..As I told you guys..I seriously can not find the right size for myself..this is already S!! but still..the top is so loose..sobs..I like the pink color though..
The first thing I thought of when i wore this dress is...I felt like I am Snow White..haha..the red color and the ribbon is just so Disney for me..it is really cute though..and yes..this is not as loose as the pink dress because of the ribbon..
and THIS..haha..the reason why i like this dress is because it is quite fitting compare to the others..
Voila..I am quite free right..haha..
Yesterday was quite funny though..Kar Woon and Dolores came and complain to me that they did not take much pictures during the gathering because I am not there..I am not there to remind them to camwhore..haha..I told Dol that I shall now label myself as the Camwhore queen..haha..AIYOR..takan when I am not there you guys wont take picture meh..haha..when it is our next gathering..we shall take lotsa lotsa picture k??? love you guys..muakxxx...
No comments:
Post a Comment