Monday, May 11, 2009

My Great Dressing Room, Sunway Pyramid

Alright..I suppose to update this last week..but I was too busy to do so..So finally I have the time to update about this..as most of the people who are frequent Sunway Pyramid visitors knows..They have this fashion event called 'My Great Dressing Room' ..Then quite a few clothing line took part in this event..For example : Forever 21, Calvin Klein, Miss Selfridge, Marks and Spencer etc...

So I went to pyramid and actually saw a fashion show for the first time in my life..haha..it was the fashion presentation for Forever 21...I took quite a few pictures of the HOT HOT models..I wish I have their legs..GOD..its a total killer I am telling you..haha..

Right after the show..I was so eager to find out which outfit they had chosen for the fashion presentation..So I went to Forever 21..and hunt high and low for the outfit..and voila!!! I found a few..hahaha..Firstly..THIS------
and THIS is the version of me wearing the outfit..SHIT..It was really loose..I choose size S..but it was still dropping all over the place..haha..


THIS---- is one of my favourite model..she is so so so sweet...hahaha

and here I am..found what she wore...Except for her boots..which is another killer..haha..steal steal!!!!
INI..though I don't really like the models in this picture..but I still have to show you guys the green dress in this picture..because I found this hanging right under my nose..haha
and THIS is my version of the dress..still a little too big for me..I wonder why???

Most of the clothes that were showed in the fashion presentation is actually on sales in their respective shops..so if you guys really like it..just stop by at pyramid and get yourself a nice outfit and imagine being a top model..like me..haha..I can dream on la..




2 comments:

Will said...

Hot, :)

LiNLiN said...

model hot??/DUHHH...haha