Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Appreciate Electricity

Finally!!!! our electricity is back on after three miserable days of NO ELECTRICITY..it totally suckswhen you are trying to sleeping but kena bitten by mosquitoes instead..sighs..I felt sooooo poor..but life without electricity is not that BAD after all..no computers..no onlining..no other distractions..so you can have some personal time together..talking about nonsense..just..two person..its nice in a way..but when its time to sleep.its HORRIBLE..hot..nevermind..mosquitoes..shites.. Anyway..i love spending candle light night with you..it would be better if there is fan..haha..

After all the hassle with his parents to settle everything..everything was paid and done..just have to wait for TNB to on our electricity back..but these 'on-the-electricity-buggers' only starts work at 5.30pm..and pity me..I have to be alone at home as the sky started to turn dark..I have the whole empty house with me WITHOUT electiricy..really scary I am telling you..I started to freaked out when I heard some noises and blast my music to the max so I wont hear anything..

Called them TWICE and complained..and it is finally on around 9pm..THANKGOD lo..and now..I felt so rich because I do not have to suffer..from now on..I am SOO going to appreciate life with just fan without complaining I do not have an air con here...haha..

and..i might have some interesting job offer..will not say here UNTIL it is final and done..haha..but I am so excited already..

No comments: