.jpg)
yea..you really do suck big time...always knew you were a jerk..but I didnt know you are such a big jerk... its so typical of you to talk bad about others after you can't get something...its just so typical of you to put the blame on others..and its so typical of you to be such a big jerk..bleh..
yes...I am being a bitch myself to talk about you in my blog..who cares if the whole world knows..who cares..because the whole world already knew..and for those who don't...good luck with it...
I just hate people to have misinterpretation of me..thinking that I am that kind of girl that you were saying..saying that i cheated on you?? hoa..thats great...or maybe saying I am a player..who is the player now??? you or me??
dont blame it on others if you are the one who dont appreciate the chances given...dont blame it on others if you are the one who can not commit in a serious relationship... dont blame it on others if you are the one who constantly flirting with other girls and expecting your girlfriend to believe in that...don't blame the girl for not trusting you...
Its such a waste of time talking about this...damn..but you had stepped on my tail....I regret wasting my time...I regret wasting my two years of time...and i regret wasting the tears that I had once shed on you..
5 comments:
eh go to my blog
hahha..^^v
whoa..chill gurl..chill *pats on back*
yea rosalyn...it really does sucks..but oh well..its okie now..thanks
no worries! yeah, u have d love of ur life beside u now..that's all that matters ;) cheers!
Post a Comment