Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mumbling

awwww...Sunway pyramid is currently playing every song that im listening to everyday..

1. My life would suck without you
2. Poker Face
3. An Jing
4. The song Gan and others always sing for me in class..by lam foong and some girl..

GOSH!!! I almost thought that the DJ is using my ipod to play the songs..haha..Doing the stupid portfolio now..stunnded because it is TOO simple until I have to squeeze my brains to find the problem out..haiy haiy..

My whole body aching for no reason I don't know why..

I am kinda doubting myself right now for something that is just so plain stupid..I lost my confident..when I look into the mirror now..all I can is a tired soul and tired face..
*knock myself for thinking too much*..not good not good..going insane pretty soon..someone save
me!!!!!

Though I am not a very religious person..but here..I pray for everyone out there who are aching because of love..You are not dumb nor stupid..you just love he or she too much until your heart aches..Find the courage to find back love because love is still out there..For those who are in a relationship now..do learn how to appreciate your partner more because you are lucky to have someone beside you right now..you are lucky that he or she is there for you whenever you need someone..you are lucky because someone still loves you..

From what I hear and what I see...I will not forsee what will happen in the future..all I want is to appreciate each moment that we have together..and treat you with all my heart and soul..I shall put my trust upon you..I shall and I will..Me heart you..muakxxx...

2 comments:

2 said...

hmmm~~ something troubling around your heart? guessing

LiNLiN said...

Oh well..heard some stories from friends..get some scolding from friends..not really troubling..haha..but just mumbling..thanks fro concerning anyway 2!!! haha..