Then..we went to zanmai for dinner..he suppose to meet up with some guy called ichy to trade his cards..so off we go lo..we bump into Jac and her bf..well..It Joe, her bf..bought her a ticket back to KL so that when he is going to sabah for vacation..he won't be alone..sweet ain't he?? I was saying..wau..he also damn rich right..Brendan said..that is their love la..Joe took ALL his anual leave so that he can spend some time in Sabah with her..awwwwww...that set me into thinking..well..I should say that she is a one lucky girl to have a bf who can sacrifice SO much for her..Guess this is one willing to do when they are seperated..
Well..still not in the mood to finish up my assignments..now just let me rest for awhile..and next week will be a hell for me..sobs..
7 comments:
Linlin=hot!
ermm...thanks yea..but will?? haha..do i know you??
Ha, no unfortunately!
oh well..since you dont know me..and you say that I am hot..thats a compliment..nahhaha..thanks then
Hm, just speaking the truth.
You deleted your latest post?
ahemm..well..I was kind of out of my mind at that time..sooo..i just deleted it..haha..anyway..im from seremmban
Post a Comment