I left everything at Mentari behind and went to Kuantan
I left my emo-ness
I left my tears
and I left my past
Two months later
I came back to Mentari and left everything in Kuantan with a big smile
I came back with all the memories
I came back with my smile
and I came back with a future
It was not easy picking up the things that I had once left behind
I know it will be hard for me because everything had changed
Looking at my room that I had stayed for more than one year
Looking at the memories I left behind
Looking at the words that were written after I left
Looking at the pictures
Looking at the rings
Looking at this very person who is such a stranger to me now
I cried
What have I done to him for him to change so much?
I had moved on..moved on real fast..
and I am happier than ever because I found someone who can make me smile even with a simple text
I am happy now..very happy
but I felt guilty for the damages that I had done..i really do..
Words that were written down instead of opened up were not suppose to be seen
It was suppose to be a tool to express my thoughts..to ease my pain
It was me being childish..
I should have told you in the past
What that had happened..already did..
I just pray that you will find the right one who will make you happy
I spent two hours cleaning and clearing my room quietly
Clearing away all my past and get myself ready for the future
Everything that will happen in the future remain untold
Live the best out of it with no regrets..
I am glad to have found you in the dark
For you who lead me to the light and bring back some laughters in my life
For you who mend my heart slowly and bring it to a whole
Because of you, I have found my new heart
Because of you, I found love again
I love you
2 comments:
ah dont blame yourself sayang
some things are bound to happen and this is one of it
just chill and live your life kay?
*hugz*
haha..no worries..just getting something out of my shoulder..no worries..
I hope your training will be ending really soon..haha..
Huggies
Post a Comment