But that does not mean that I wont ever compose anything for you. Its just that I want to do it when you least expect me to do. Then there's an essence of surprise in it no?
With all my heart, mind and soul. My love for you is second to none and can only be rivaled by yours in return.
I may have said everything there is to know, but still I just want you to know that love wasnt such a great thing until I met you. Throughout our 8 months, regardless of the degree of change in me, I certainly have changed myself to adapt myself to you. Be it good or bad, I hope I am up to your full acceptance.
I am doing all this because...
I want to be the best for you.
I ensure everything that I do for you is to make you happy.
I constantly try my best to bring you the happiness you deserve.
I will always try make your tears go away. ( Tears of joy doesnt count =P )
I will never want to see you sad.
I want to experience the future with you.
I enjoy the times we have spent together.
I have no regrets loving you.
I have made my decision that you are mine forever...
..and the list can go on and on, but the main thing is, you are my world and I will never want to see you ill.
I cannot survive without you.
Our minds are so alike, that we dont even have to finish many sentences to know our motives.
I am blessed to have met you, for you are my heart's strongest desire.
You're my one in a million, never to be replaceable.
With love,
I Love You.
Baby Aaron
1 comment:
OMG sayang...you definitely surprised me this morning...was opening my blog as usual..then I saw the title..'Dear'..was still blurred and was thinking..nothing special la..just another post of mine..( also because I dont have my specs with me =( ) Then after a few mins..i realize my recent post was not 'Dear' then when I scrolled down until the end...awwwwww...baby aaron...=( im touched baby...im really do...
the fact that you wrote it when I was sleeping soundly...cheeky yea cheeky... :p haha...and it was certainly a beautiful surprise...=)
I have been reading it over and over and over again..and every time I do...im still excited...
thank you dear...thanks for being so sweet to me...awww...I want to cry at first..but then my eyes are too dry..aahaha..tears of joy you see...
baby...the best thing that had ever happened to me in my life...is you..my very own...baby aaron..
I love you
Baby Lin
Post a Comment