Sunday, March 27, 2011

Awesome

Life is awesome....

As a kid..

I thought I had a rough childhood, but I was wrong..

When you are a kid, you always think that getting scolded by your parents is the worst thing that could ever happen to you..

You will only remember the time when your butt gets whack, but not those happy and innocent times. 

As you grew older, you know that it is for your own good. Sometimes, you just need some canning so you could understand that this is wrong. 



Then comes primary school where you are expose to science, math, history and not forgetting boys..

I remember asking my friend when I was in 10 years old

'How do you know whether you like a person or not?'

Then my friend said, 'Go and sit and talk to that guy then you will know' 

Of course, it doesn't work that way. 


Secondary school is where everything that you are today, forms slowly..

You have fun in co-curriculum activities, you enjoy having your friends as your company, you have fun being in class, and of course, you have 'fun' taking exams.

This is where you meet true friends, true companions who are willing to go through thick and thin with you.



Your parents will tell you study hard, so you will have a better future. And that, is where you are exposed to the word - stress.

It is the stage where hormones played an important role. It teaches you what is loneliness, and it teaches you to be jealous. 


Not everyone has the chance to be chosen to join the National Service in Malaysia, I was the fortunate one.

It was one big huge step towards independence, and self discipline. 

It thought me how to live with so many girls in one dorm for three whole months, taught me how important hand phone was, and oh, it opened my door to love. 


College life...

First stage of college life, naive, innocent, big happy family, everything is so new and fresh.

I learnt how to live by myself away from family


Then, you meet friends who will help you, you meet friends that back stab you, you meet enemies, you meet lover, and you meet cheater.

You learnt that people come, people go. There are people who will bring you up and built your personality.


There are also people who will hurt you and bring you down.

You go through emotional ups and downs, you gained your confidence, you lost your confidence.

You learnt that life can be very tough, you learnt that sometimes, you just have to move on.


Nevertheless, you know who are your true friends, the ones that hold your back when you fall, the ones that share happiness and sadness with you.


For better or worst, they are with you.


They make you smile, they bring light into your life.

Whether it is the most dreadful assignment or the dirtiest work in the kitchen, we walked through all these together. 

We whined, we complaint, we procrastinate, but and the end of the day, we still get our work done. 


Then, you meet that special someone.

That person who doesn't mind doing crazy stuffs with you, that person who make you smile, make you cry, make your hair stands..

That person who just make you crazily in love with.


Family


As you grew older, you will realize that family is really important.

You will appreciate all the time that you can spent together, you will slowly learn to understand them and to appreciate them more. 

Life, is awesome.


It doesn't matter if I had many caning when I was a kid, it doesn't matter I did not get my medical scholarship, it doesn't matter if I made a few enemies, it doesn't matter my heart was broken, it all doesn't matter.

Because there are so many things in life that I should be appreciating and looking forward to instead of all those negativeness. 

It is how you think, and how you perceived life as it is. 

No matter what shite other people gave you, what kind of obstacles you faced in life, it is you who decide how you want to look at it.

You can choose to look into the brighter side, you can choose to be happy, you can choose to be great. 

Appreciate the little things that make life great, appreciate the special moment that make life amazing.

No matter what other people says, I know, that

My life, is awesome.

No comments: