Thursday, March 24, 2011

BrB

Today is a good day. I had enough sleep, ate enough, did something out of a blue moon, and B's new toy is in town!

Well, they say it takes time to heal and it takes time to finally get over something. Yeap, it does really. After two long years, I finally took the courage and step out of my comfort zone. I don't know whether it is the hormonal effect or any other reasons, today, I just felt like it is time to get rid of it. Whether I really got over it, or still hanging there, I believe that as time goes by, I will be able to get rid of the insecurities in me. Even if it requires me to take one baby steps at a time. I believe that I can do it! =) 


Days after days of gruelling over specs after specs, my b finally get hold of his very first lappie!! *clap clap clap* 


Don't ask me what specs this and that, I am pretty much noob in this. So ya, it is a ASUS A53SV said b. =) and he practically on high now..hahaha..


The cover quite cool ya, can even camwhore with it. =p 

Happy for him and happy for me too! Because I can main main with it also. wheeeee~ 

Anyways, tomorrow as early as 6.45am, we have to leave to Genting for our FAM trip. It is basically some introductory trip to explain about the management training program to us and we have some visiting trips to different different departments including casino this time!! WHEEEE! A lot of sitting down listening to talks and also walking around Genting. I am pretty much excited because this is what we will face in our coming internship. So yeap. A slight glimpse of what to aspect in the future. As excited as I am, I am suffering from headache due to unknown reason and I better off to bed now. Good night people! Loves

No comments: