Perhaps the perfect sun rise or sun set on the mountain
Cooling and chilly weather on the mountain without all the hassles of sweating and enduring the hot sun downtown
Fresh mountain air with amazing views
Lights, entertainment, people from everywhere ( China, Singapore, India etc), smokes?
Or perhaps more green tea latte and blueberry muffin after work?
Jacket and formal wear most of the time? I need more formal blouse, skirts, black pants, and oh, please remind me to not get anymore high heels but ballerinas? I can not walk on heels during work. =p
Not forgetting the never ending walking from this end to another end, conflicts at work, harassment perhaps? and of course, getting tired mentally and physically. Oh yes, that will be our working life up on the hill. The good thing is, I don't have to worry about money because I won't be spending much when working, food signing facilities provided so no worries on pocket money for nom nom, accommodation provided though I am worried for the safety of my belongings and I get to experience something that I had never experience before. It is not about food and beverage anymore, it is not about housekeeping nor kitchen, its all about bets and 'ka ching' ($$).
Motivation to work? Try something different every time so you won't get bored of it. That is what I am doing and also, testing the water for my future career. Who knows, this may be the next big thing for me. Time flies, and it is speeding like a shooting star. Opportunities won't wait for you, either you put it all out, or it will never come. Ever since I graduated from high school, I stick to every decisions that I made. Parents may need some convincing, but at the end of the day, they know that I know what I am doing. So yes, we will see what happens next.
All of us during Genting FAM trip. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment