Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oh Friday

Facebook is being ridiculously slow these few days, hence lesser pictures in blog except for those that had been uploaded earlier.

Do you always do things last minute or get everything done earlier so you would not suffer at the end? Well, I believe I am a person who always start my work earlier or do my revisions earlier because, I am kiasu la maybe. haha. Anyways, recently i realize, there is no point doing your work so early because in the end, the whole game plan may change and everything that you do is just a waste. I am dead serious. For example like my dissertation, I started last year in December and I thought everything will be just fine because my tutor said it was okay bla bla bla. And then, suddenly before I went to France, my tutor had changed and I have to start over again. Meaning I need to see my tutor and explain to him a bout what I did etc.

And so, I had consulted him about my dissertation and he gave me tips on how I should do it and how I can improve it. But the thing is, I started earlier and I already have my data. So now what I need to do, is to do the opposite of what other people is doing. I need to find my hypothesis referring to the results that I had obtained just to make sure it answers my hypothesis. haha. It is funny in a way because I am doing it from backwards instead of following the steps.


My dissertation is not even half way through and lots of work to be done still and we still have quite a bit of intensive assignments which the due date is just around the corner. Oh degree life degree life. 

I am not really feeling chatty online other than appearing online in FB because I am suppose to focus on my work! haha..Yes I do procasinate a bit by clicking things in FB, but I do try and set a goal for myself each day so I won't feel so guilty. It is crunch time now I know, but the worst has yet to come. TT 

Anyways, I suppose to start on my work now. So yeaps, Bon weekend people!

Me is liking the fish eye thing! =p

No comments: