Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Never ending work

I have a lot of things to do!! =( =(

Let me see what are in my hands now. I am an obedient student who does her financial homework because I am scare that I will be lost in the class..I studied contemporary health and nutrition because I wanted to score in this test so it will pull up my grades for the finals..And yes, I am thinking of doing another transcript because I feel guilty for not touching my Dissertation today. I have one discussed assignment on Organizational Behavorial and has yet to type anything so far, another untouched assignment on Tourism Econs because we just completed the first assignment on this subject..and thats 'all' ! Hopefully we won't have assignment on food sociology.

I still need to write on my methodology, do my analysis of my findings, conclusion, compilations of dissertation and ALL these, have to be done in less than a month time! Oh yea, life is great isn't it?

Who will ever thought that hospitality student will have to learn Accounting and Financial? Health and nutrition, tourism Econs? Last term of degree is ain't easy ya!

Everyday, I have to set a goal for myself. Today I will complete this and that. Tomorrow I will do this and that. I got a feeling I will go out of my mind very soon.

Then comes weather who are being really crazy nowadays..It is torching hot that I can get sun burn just by walking under the sun for a few minutes. And it causes me headache and uneasiness as my brains can't really function properly with me constantly sweating like no one's business and running back and fourth to the bathroom just to refresh myself.

Seriously, let's get everything done ASAP because I am sick of all these writting, typing, thinking and researching 24/7. Okay, maybe I am getting stressed now. Oh great.

*edited* Screwed my dissertation..I am going to watch drama for self relaxation..

No comments: