Okay, for some reason, I am scare now. huhu~~~
Well. Not trying to boast or anything, I had finally completed my Literature Review part of my dissertation which was a damn hard work I am telling you. All the journals I had been reading, all the research online, cracking my head up down left right to spill something out is so not fun.
And comes my tutor which is our lovely lecturer that followed us to France. He recently became my tutor because my previous one will be on maternity leave soon. So yea, he has no idea of what I am doing so far and I am suppose to meet up with him next week. So what if he thinks that whatever that I am doing now is not right? Or something is missing here and there and I have to change the whole thing! OMG! You know how scary is that? Partially because I have completed my Literature review and collected 80 percent of my data, I can not afford to turn back now.
Oh my oh my~~ Please please tell me that everything that I am doing now is correct and I am on the right track. I know I still have time to redo if anything goes wrong, but, but, all my hard work! All the time I had spent on researching and all..pray pray pray...
I am going to freak out soon. Stupid dissertation, you are stressing me mentally and physically you know! Erm, maybe not physically la. College is starting tomorrow. How fast~~ =( All the assignements, exams, experiments and that problematic dissertation..ARR! I don't want to go back to college!
No comments:
Post a Comment