Monday, March 7, 2011

Me is BACK!

Hello everyone!!! I am back in Malaysia! Like you all don't know from all the photo bombing in facebook..haha..Anyways, I am glad that I am back in Malaysia ( Hello to all my spicy food! =p ) and at the same time, I miss France!!! (T T)


Tell me, where you can get a good wine for less than 15 euro, good and descent cheese for 1 or 2 Euro, beer for 1 or 2 euro..One whole box of sweet and HUGE strawberries for 1 euro!! Gosh! Just one day since I landed on tanah airku I am missing France already? So fast? I guess like what my friend said, we all miss buying cheap food ingredients and cheap alcohols. ( though I don't drink much! =p )

Anyways, my France trip was finally over and I am currently uploading and arranging all my pictures because I have tonnes on my own camera and a lot more from Wayne's camera waiting for me. Everyone else is doing the same too! haha. Photo bomb from all of us it is..=) =)

I had a time of my life through this trip and I can not believe it had ended already..( though when it was really cold in foix and when we were getting frustrated over our management game I really feel like going back to Malaysia...=p ) I am really glad that I did not loose anything in France ( but I left something behind..sobs ) I was very very cautious and alert at all times..someone asked me why are you with your pouch all the time..haha..I literally slept with it all the time in France..=p Knowing the blur sotong me, I rather keep it near me ALL the time so I won't loose it at all cost..

The weather was really cold when we were in France, especially at Foix where it snowed and Andorre where Blizzard hit us..So so glad that I brought my Michelin jacket along..if not, you will see me frozen in all pictures..haha...It was the same in Paris...Even though it did not snow, but when the wind hits you, then you will know how cold it was..tsk tsk tsk..

It was really a gastronomic trip and alcoholic trip for all of us as we were not stingy when it comes to food and food ingredient..Where did most of my money went? Food of course. Most of the time we went to some restaurant or bistro to makan when we were in Paris and Toulouse, we even went for Foie Gras buffet in Toulouse! haha. Will talk about that more when I blog about Toulouse soon..To Kee Shen, I did not gain any weight even though I ate so much! muahahahah! B just stared at me in disbelief of how many times I weight myself..=p It was such an enjoyment to eat in France because everything is really not that expensive and affordable for most of us.

As much as I miss France, I miss our Malaysian food a lot too..Especially SPICY food! It is so hard to find chili in France..the most spicy thing that they have, will be mustard which taste like Wasabi literally..hahaha...I just had my maggi mee, nasi lemak and roti fix! Satisfied! Time for some Chinese food fix it is! Chinese Herbal soup s'il vous plait! Char Kuey Teow tambah pedas s'il vous plait! I sounded like I had left Malaysia for a year or so! haha..Oh well, I am exaggerating as usual..=p

I am still waiting for my pictures in Kee Shen's lap top..Before that, some shots from Wayne's camera..



I just finished my drama, unloading my luggage and washed all my dirty laundry, uploaded half of my pictures..I hate to say this, but its time to get serious! TT

No comments: