Friday, March 18, 2011

Oh French Food!

Tourism econs is SO ANNOYING! what SC plog what SCP paradigm what supply demand microcosm diversity all. Seriously, this assignment is so freaking annoying! Causing me mental stress and mood swing. grrrrr~~

Enough of ranting about work for now. =p

Everyone who came back from France seems to be missing every bit of it especially the food over there, oh not forgetting the weather over there despite it is freaking cold. I miss I miss! Anyways, we flew back to Malaysia some white asparagus and also ham from France.One fine day, we decided to have it all for breakfast. haha There you go, to satisfy your cravings for French food.

Bottled white asparagus we bought from Andorre

Blanch it with hot water and there you go, white asparagus. =p

Jambon Serrano or also known as Jamon Serrano in Spanish. SLURPPPSSSs!

Because this is just tooooo good, it deserves a XL picture..=p =p I miss it I miss it!

Our breakfast -- Blanched White Asparagus with hollandaise sauce, Jambon Serrano with Croissant and bull's eye egg. AWESOMEEEE!

I wish I have breakfast like this every once in a while just to satisfy my French food cravings. Oh well, it is not every expensive only ma! Just spend like Rm20 bucks +/- on Serrano ham that you can get in Bangsar Village or in some Cold storage. =( =( Why does it have to be so expensive in Malaysia. Deng! Don't even think about getting cheap fresh White Asparagus in Malaysia. Oh my favorite pate will cause me Rm20+/- for 100g. TT

It is time to go for cold cut buffet when I am really really REALLY missing French food! XD Oh. That will only cost you like RM25++ for unlimited cold cuts. Slurpppsss! If you are interested to go, please ask me personally! =) =) For some reason, I do not wish to disclose the name of the restaurant here. haha. If you know, its the restaurant I had always went and train or work in the past. =)

No comments: