Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Life

Dedicate this post to my brother.

Well, shit like this do happen at times and sometimes it is so hard to differentiate what is right and what is wrong. This is a tiny weeny part of your life and something that you must learn yourself. The more you go through, the better you are at handling things like this.

Try to think less and focus on something that can distract you from falling back into the emotional roller coaster. Do something that make yourself happy, or try something new. Maybe it helps.

I am not a good advisor and I am not good at consulting people..the most I can say, is that I will always have your back and you can always find me if things get ugly. Well, I can be pretty protective if anyone ever hurt or bullies my brother. So yeap, you can count on me!


I am sure you will do fine in finding your way back, but the fact that you are alone over the sea worries me a bit.Take care my brother and get well soon. Time will heals everything slowly, but surely. Good luck!

p/s: I love you! =)

No comments: