Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Girls talk

Before I proceed, I would like to say that this post is not particularly talking about me..so I am not emo..no worries..=) though some I can use it on myself also...

*##*~~*##*~~*##*~~*##*~~*##*~~*##*~~*##*~~*##*~~*##*

Girls, were born to be an emo creatures...I think most of the people can agree with this..Not all..but mostly
We can get emo of little little small things
and our mood can swing like wind especially during PMS period

But guys are not our tantrum release bag
You should not be throwing all your emo-ness to him at all times
You should not be sad at all times because of the tinniest thing ever
You should not be mad at him everyday

Even the best best guy in the whole world have his limits
Once he had enough, do not be surprise that he may just say..bye bye

You are a pretty girl
You have the body, the face and everything that a guy can ever dream of
but why are you still insecure?
 ( okay...I am not referring to myself really....sooo...don't say I perasan case :p )
Why be emo for such small little things in life?

Uncertainties can be clear
Misunderstood can be clear
But once feelings had faded away...it will never come back

Love can happen to you anytime
But sometimes, it just don't
When it comes to you, hold it tightly before you loose it

When you loose it, then you will start regretting
Why did you lash out everything on him for such small matters?
Why were you mad at him just because of that very small message in FB?
Why why why?

When it happens, everything doesnt matter anymore really
Because it is all gone....

*##*~~*##*~~*##*~~*##*~~*##*~~*##*~~*##*~~*##*~~*##*

I won't say I can understand all the complications between a guy and girl..I am not perfect you see...I like any other girl, will cry because of small little things..but B knows I only cry for these two particular things...my very sensitive soft spots...Once touched..sometimes, I can be like normal and still manage to sleep..but sometimes during PMS period, my mind will just go bizarre especially during midnight...but it is just an occasional thing...

Guys would not want to see their gf sad all the times, because they may think, what have I not done enough to make her happy? 
Am I the one who makes her sad all the time? Am I not able to give her securities?
All in all, he may think he had not done enough for her and she deserve someone better

Why not give him a huge smile once he woke up?
Give him a big big hug and kiss after a tiring day at work..
Just try and be happy in front of him instead of sad and emo all the time..

A healthy relationship should be a happy one
Not a sad and emo one

=)

Writing all these will remind me of what I should do myself for my guy..
So yea..be happy...


No comments: