Thursday, June 17, 2010

Life

Life can be so fragile
When it breaks, it comes with no alarm

I would not say I am an optimistic person
and I would not say I am an negative person either
But heard about a friend's friend news that was very sudden and yet, heart breaking at the same time

We always think, 
Nalar, we wouldn't be so unlucky to get involved in those deadly accidents
Nalar, it will not happen to us
But when it happens, you would not even have a chance to say goodbye
You are just..... gone

We are still young
Our future left untold
So many things that you can do
So many things that you can prevent

Like saying something that hurts your loved ones
Doing something that will hurt others
Not saying you love the people you truly care and love
Not spending enough time with them

I don't want to not have a chance to do so

Hence, 
Please care about your life more and drive slowly on the road
Do not try and go head to head with huge vehicles like lorry or bus
Please drive slowly when it rains etc

So many things that you can do to prevent the worst from happening
Just treasure your life
Say I love you to your loved ones
Friends, Families and your love

I love you all..=)

No comments: