Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer job

Yesterday was a good day indeed...=) Last day of work..hectic but satisfying...

Two months had finally came to an end...everyday waking up at 12pm...Going to work at 4pm...finished work at  12am or later...Just a blink and everything came to an end...Come to think of it..Did I learn something from it? I certainly do...Now..I can take food order and even serve wine ( which I was not allowed to do so during my training )..I can handle my own station now...and I can even chop piglet! wheee~~~ biggest satisfaction...Yesterday night was busy as hell...and I had chopped at least 5 piglets or more in one night...throw plates until syiok ar... :p

I guess when it comes the end of the day..you are at your most satisfied when the guests said you did a great job..that.. made my days when I was working...and of course...its time for holiday! wheee~~~~~~

Since it was the last day of work..I sneaked in my camera with me during work so I can take some pictures...and heres....

Carmen's Vinotek


Located on Changkat Bukit Bintang, opposite of Elcerdo's Restaurant..It is a newly open wine bar in Kuala Lumpur...








Enomatic Wine Dispenser

For me myself...it is a very new technology that I had never seen before..though other food bloggers said you have it in other restaurant in Malaysia as well..So what you do is, when you signed up as a member, you are entitle for a wine card which has a certain amount of cash in it..depending on which membership you are applying for. There are four wine dispensers in the Vinotek..Each carries eight different wine labels..So you can choose whichever wine that you favor...slot in the card and choose the drinking portion..it is either tasting portion, half a glass or full glass..voila..there you have your wine...

Basically it is like a touch and go wine card...instead of purchasing a whole bottle of wine to drink, you can actually try different wines with a fairly reasonable price...good idea right? 


Wondering who is Carmen? She is Carmen..One of the top wine sommelier in Malaysia...

I always wonder why Carmen always tell me that I am good and why she sayang me so much...probably we were really sister's in the past...hahahaha...oh well...I am honored to be call your sister Carmen...if you ever come across my blog... =)

The best best dessert I had ever tasted until now...

Presenting :::::::::::


Werner's Special + Andrea's Special

Ingredients ::
Pear in red wine with mango sauce topped with Vanilla Ice cream, Banana with passion fruit accompanied by fresh strawberries..On the top you have rich dark chocolate mousse and raspberry sorbet sprinkled with some almond flakes and crushed pistachios



Tell me this is not the best dessert ever! =)

I will definitely miss this...not to be forgotten...The best best Oven Roasted Iberico Spare Ribs...slurpilicious soup...Barley Soup with Ham, Lentil soup with ham...yummmmms...Best Paella I ever tasted..( though I never tried that in anywhere else... :p ) and..just the smell of the restaurant...=)

Will miss everything...now..its time for holiday...=)

No comments: