Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Let's Pho

Okie..I did say about me getting muscles right? What is a better proof other than picture? =)

I dont know whether this is a definition of muscle or not...but I think it is... :p
Even B said I got muscles already...

Okay..when I see this picture..I think I am super thin..just look at my colar bones.. :'( Oh my Oh my...I think if I gain more weight..my muscles would be more obvious..

This morning...okay..its almost 1pm when I woke up...this afternoon when I woke up..I felt terribly hungry and when I touch my ermmm..i would not say side breast..haha..its not..but what is it call? side ribs? the place above your waist..i feel all my bones...@@ I think I can play piano there already..gosh...

So I told myself I must eat I must eat I must EAT!!! but there is nothing to eat...aiya..hentam bread with sugar and raisin only!! oh..dah la my boobies teeny weeny already...if still become thinner?? airport!!! =( NO NO NO!!! I need milk!!!

Anyways...put the weight issues aside...Craving for some Vietnamese food...so here we go on our off day...Midvalley..

Co Do Vietnamese Restaurant



Its located on the top floor of Mid Valley..just opposite Studio R as you can see from the pictures...the restaurant is on the second floor...its a very cozy place to enjoy your food as not many people fancy dining here...you have pillows for you to lean on...and a very quiet environment to dine in...and oh...there are not many staffs also...haha...


This is Lemon Lychee gello..

Something like that..haha..but hey..its superb!!! I am serious..probably because I am a sour lover..oppss..sounds very wrong...but yes..I love sour things...the jelly inside just gives an extra kick to the drink..love this to its bits...=)


Let's Pho!!!! =)


Its Pho which is a Vietnamese Beef Noodle...

Personally..this is not a very delicious and tasty Pho...because the soup is not fragrant and tasty enough..the beef is tough..the beef balls are super hard...but well...what can you aspect? the one in Genting is still better..=)

It comes with bean sprouts, basil leaf and lime..

Then comes this..Cold Vermicelli with Lemon Grass Grilled Chicken

I realize that the chicken is already precook..they just heat it up in the microwave and thats it..its still tasty...but what can beat the grilling on the stop well marinated chicken?? I wish I can try one one day...=) 

Anyways...First time cold vermicelli for both of us..and to my surprise..its pretty nice...it comes with a whole load of thinly sliced vegetables like carrots, cucumber, lettuce, fried shallots, basil leafs peanuts and sesame seeds..You suppose to pour over the sweet and sour sauce then mix everything up...Its pretty refreshing and healthy...It would be perfect if everything is cook on the spot..not those precook items...well..probably I am too fussy..:p


My aunt used to tell me after she came back from Vietnam...

'You have never tried a real coffee until you drink a Vietnamese Drip Coffee...'

And so we ordered...it comes with a metallic top hat like the ones in the picture..ground coffee beans were placed in the casing...hot water were poured over it and the fragrant coffee will slowly drip out from the cassing....Co Do Restaurant version is served with sugar syrup instead of condensed milk...it comes with a glass of jasmine tea which is traditionally served in Vietnam it seems...

Am not a fan of coffee yet...yes..I say yes..I am slowly adapting the taste of it and how my stomach adjust to it...so one day I shall learn more about coffee...=) but this is nice..despite the fact that I had not yet taste the authentic ones in Vietnam so I can not compare..but the coffee fragrant just lingers in your mouth...yummm...Jasmine Tea is served to help the coffee taste to go down...nice...One day would definitely go to Vietnam and try it there..=)


 Oh my cheeks... :p

Thats all for our Vietnamese food journey for now...loves

No comments: