Anyway....Today i found out that my bro got Sabah for his uni...*clap hand clap hand*...I am glad for him really...well..if his gf did not get the same uni as him probably I wnt be that happy..but it seems even fate is on their side....they got enrolled into the same uni...what a coincidence...finally he will get a taste of freedom yea...:p opps..seems like my bro is the first to fly away from house...though it is just Sabah..will I miss him?? hmmm...i don't know...:p what a sis right?
My youngest bro Xiong actually reads my blog....oh my..what a sweet surprise..probably he will be thinking this sis is really childish....:p oh well...apa buat...I am like that..muahaha..and he told me my mum actually calls the guinea pig I gave her my name...I sms-ed her about it...and she called back and said the guinea pig is really bising like me..@@ I don't know whether should I laugh or should I cry...haha..
Friends will forever be friends..and I know who are my true friends and who will always have my back...so no fear my friend...I am not a person who will simply blame people nor take people for granted...I have too many friends flying and I don't know what to do..@@ so much to do and yet so little time...
Anyways..talking about make up...recently if I make up, I will always go for smokey eyes...oh well..not really THAT smokey...just black and grey...not to mention I seldom spend on make up so I do not have much colours or things to play with...I don't have
1.Foundation now..(liquid nor powder)
2.Fake eye lashes.( never wore before )
3.Lipstick ( I think it is too old for me )
4.Lip gloss ( I think its too oily @@ what a girl )
5.Liquid eye liner ( never used before )
6.Mascara ( only one )
7.Blusher ( only one and I had used it for a very long time..okay..I don't really like to put on blusher because I don't like my face red..)
8. Eye brow powder ( or liner..I don't know what is it call..probably because I rarely have any eye brows..:p )
8. Eye brow powder ( or liner..I don't know what is it call..probably because I rarely have any eye brows..:p )
I have to agree, make up really makes a person go from normal pretty to sizzling hot...So it is really once in a blue moon thing for me to put on some..The difference?
Before make up
After make up
Haha..I know its a bit scary...You know all those videos about make up that they posted in Facebook? I think the way the girls can look so different is because of the angle taken and also involving a lot of photoshop.If you take so closely like how I do after make up, you will probably ended having such huge eyes like I do...and oh..If I wear the contact lenses that can make my eyes bigger and more black..I think my eyes will be one size bigger...@@
Ko Hyang Korean Restaurant, Mid Valley Shopping Mall
After a super super long time of saying wanna let b try korean food..we finally went to one...as everyone knows, korean food can be quite pricey at times..so we went to this pretty economical one at Mid Valley...not to say it is Very cheap, it is just slightly lower compare to the rest...
Menu is not as extensive as normal Korean Restaurant because of the restaurant capacity..it is just opposite cold storage at Mid Valley...just next to Sushi Zen to be exact..So we ordered these....
Banchan
Normally it referred to the side dishes that comes along with the rice in Korean Food...well here..you will get these three...
Kimchi which is a MUST have in Korean cuisine...B said it is like Sambal..haha..
Anchovies which is slightly sweet...wish it could be more crunchy...then it would be perfect...
Green pepper and fish cake..
Kim Chi Ji Gae
Kimchi stew with tofu and glass noodle
This is not really that tasty compare to the ones I had elsewhere...probably because it is Kimchi stew so it is more spicy and sour compare to Tofu Stew or other stews...wish they added some seafood like clams or squid inside..then it would be slurrrrpilicious..
They serve it with brown rice...hmmm...
O Jing Eo bokem
Stir fried squid with vegetables and rice
Okay..this is nice...they put a lot of squid in it so we think it is worth the money...it was stir fried with a sweet sauce..not too sure what is it call but I do know they use this very often in Korean cuisine where it is mix with rice cake..a very popular Korean street food...Not too spicy and a little sweet in taste...i love it because they add a lot of cabbage in it...:p vege addict...=)
Overall...not a bad experience as B can accept Korean cuisine...but if you want to try more Korean Cuisine i would suggest you to try bim bim bap...or their bbq...guarantee you would love it...=)
The love for Pavlova
Have not tried Pavlova in my life before..heard about it for so many times, tempted to try every time but back off because I know it was just meringue ( eggs and sugar ) with fruits...Anyways...craving for some sweet stuffs so we headed to Delicious and try their famous Berylicious Pavlova...
I sengaja arrange the cutleries for this pic..haha...
Berrylicious Pavlova..tell me you are not tempted..:p
Basically it is still meringue with cream inside and topped with lots of strawberries and choc shavings...the key success of a pavlova is that the meringue is crispy on the outside and chewy like a marshmallow inside...It is sweet because of the meringue..but the neutral taste of cream compliment the sweetness really well...and the sourness of strawberries brought some real joy in this dessert...slurrrppppp...this is the last one that they have.....I was craving for another actually...haha
One more week!!! oh my I can not wait for it...:p one year can be marked already...wheeee~~~ happiness!!!
us :p
No comments:
Post a Comment