I tend to have an angry spot to tech stuffs like hp, lap top and also if something goes wrong like my MSN or so...I don't know why, but ish...it is just so iritating..blah...I had created a new MSN account and email under yeawzhilin@gmail.com...so if people..do add me back yea..thankss..
OKAY..B's parents are home and in that week, I definitely went through a ' housewife' training..Despite going to work, I still need to wash the clothes, hang the clothes and cook for us..Woke up in the morning or noon :p, wash clothes, online for awhile, start my mise en place ( preparation for lunch ), then go hang clothes, online a bit, and cook..then makan with B..finally go work until midnight...0.0 maybe to some it is nothing, but why don't you try and tell me about it..not to say I have not tried that before, but still, it is not easy really..I am trying my very best not to eat instant noodle or eating out..save money!!
So what I did?
Tofu with vege?
haha..oh well..I was taught how to cook french in college, but not chinese or asian cooking alright..that only implied to DH students...this dish is tofu with minced chicken and vegetables in oyster sauce. It actually tasted okay despite it is my very first time. I don't know what B thinks though..:p
Aaron's Nasi Goreng
This is his version of fried rice..Fried rice with minced chicken, and vegetables..slurrpppp..
ABC soup
Again this is my very own version of ABC soup. I sengaja cut the vegetables in cubes so it will look cute and easier to cook through..:p Boiling it with a bit of beef really made a difference in the soup...
Spagetti Aglio Olio
Again this is my version..Spagetti Aglio Olio with red capsicum, celery and beef..I don't care if others said it is not authentic or what..as long as it tasted good, I am okay with it. :p
Sticky chicken with caramelized onion
This..I really cook out of no where...and it is nice for me!! The curry leaf really lifted up the whole dish and the carmelized onions are awesome...What I did?
Marinate the chicken with soy sauce, pepper and crushed garlic
You need some garlic, onions and curry leaf
You just need to stir fry the garlic and onions until soft, then add in the curry leaf...Add in the chicken..Finally, add in the seasoning...Guess what I put? Oyster sauce and honey..yeap..honey...thats why it became sticky!! Easy right?
Okay..I know I said I try not to cook instant noodle..but hey...who can resist Indon Mee?
The final product
Indon Mee with bull's eye! Slurrprpppp
I tell you..it is not easy to think of what to cook really..trying my best to not cook the same thing through the week...and hey..we manage to pull it off..way to go b..muakxxx...
I had missed so many things in these two months..but what to do? I need to work..so please be a bit considerate..I do not or seldom asked money from my parents now..and I am depending on PTPTN...so the fact that they don't input money on time makes it really difficult for me..yes..I am already in debt before stepping into the society..but hey..my choice..so whenever I want to get something I really want..like changing a new phone because my current phone is slowly K.O-ing on me..and also a holiday we had been planning to go for long...once we finished our finals for higher diploma, we already start working alright? we hardly have any time for ourselves to online and so because of our work..the only time we can really enjoy ourselves is on our off day..I have a lot of things in mind and I am saving for it..and I have so many friends flying in the coming month... at least 5 or more...My best friend came back from USA and until now I still have not met her..you think I am not feeling guilty? My dad keep asking me when am I going home..but by the time I finish work on Saturday it is already almost 1am in the morning...the next day when I wake up its already noon...I need some time to relax also...So I am sorry if I have not meet or talk to some of you for a long time..Indeed when I am working..I am busy..it is not that I don't want to give face..
Done rambling...good night people...loves
2 comments:
I can say u r good enuf to b a gd hsewife!!:D
hahaha..thankss...:p
Post a Comment