Monday, June 28, 2010

It marks our first

It marks our first
Day started off with a little something that I had wrote for him..which made someone shy away after reading..muahaha...oh well..I am only sweet to you darling..muakxxx

Then the next day, woke up early to go church even though he was tired as hell..oh well..it is all worth it for our new phone yea...=) In another hand..I started to make Shepard Pie which I never did before in my life..hey..I am not a pastry person alright..practice makes perfect right? :p Anyways..my Shepard pie turned out alright..wheeee...

While sweating my heads off in the kitchen...B came back from church...I ran to him because I was afraid that my pie will be overcook...need to ask him to check check..and then...I saw him coming back with a bunch of roses...awwwwwww....thats so sweet...

' Thank you darling...muakxxx...but can I romantic with you later? come come and see my pie!! '

haha..I am such a loser when it comes to romance...hahaha..this is the second time B gave me flower.... =D love it love it love it...well..which girl don't like flower huh?? Especially roses from your love ones...wheee~~


Daddy give mummy roses huh choco..anyways..choco is one year old already!! =) choco was my first pressie for B on the night we started...


Roses...


Thank you baby for the flowers..I really appreciate it..muakxxxxx...

Since we get our pay earlier than what I expected..its time to get what we had been craving for a super long time...B had been doing research every day..went to Low Yatt to survey the price...and wheeee~~ we got ourselves a new phone each....consider it is our anniversary pressies...=)


It is N97 mini...and now we got ourselves couple phones..hahaha

Good bye Sony for both of us and hello Nokie...=) though I was not a Nokie fan last time because I was having a hard time sms-ing and having a hard time with all the buttons..Amazing N97 mini is pretty easy to use and text...

After getting our new phone...we went for our romantic dinner at Yuzu Restaurant..romantic war..hahahha..anyways..I did quite a lot of research before choosing which restaurant to go...read countless blog before deciding which to go..and as a conclusion..first choice is always the best choice...:p 


Located at Garden's Mid valley..I had passed here and few time and was always intimidated by the interior and the location..hello! it is located at The Garden's..the name itself spells expensive le..but hey..it is really not that expensive when it comes to their sets..


The interior is very Zen huh? love it

Anyways...it is bigger than what we thought it would be..inside it is like a maze with many private rooms and corners..the decor is amazingly nice..I like..

Hanging kimonos as wall decor



Going through the menu itself takes quite some time because it is pretty extensive and the set menu varieties really will make you go haywire..haha..there are too many choices of things to choose from...The Ala carte menu is quite pricey actually..but if you are in budget..do go for the set menu...there are lots of sets to choose from and it comes with many side dishes..

I forgotten what is this call actually...I think it is something like a sushi gozen..:p

It comes with

Salad

This is a pretty standard Japanese Salad that comes with lettuce, some purple shredded cabbage, cucumber and cherry tomato

Cawanmushi

This...is awesome..it is so smooth that it just melts in your mouth...B said it is even smoother than the Tau Foo Fa in Ipoh...haha

Some Japanese Pickle

Tempura

It comes with ebi tempura, brinjal, ladies finger and onion..It is a little bit oily though...

Soup in teapot

It is a clear broth like consonme that comes with shredded mushrooms, spring onions and a bit of chicken..


Sushi-s

I tell you...the flying fish roe is just superb!!!!! you just need to take one little fish roe and put it in your mouth..bite it..then all the goodness will pop out in your mouth..normally when it is not that fresh, you may feel that it is very fishy..but this...is sweet!! It is like popping sweet fish oil in your mouth..slurrrppps...definitely love this..

Yuzu gozen

Okay...this is pretty much similiar to mine just that it comes with beef and sashimi...

Grilled beef

Okay..this is pretty normal actually...nothing much that I can say about this..just grilled beef on a stone...

but this..is something that you can die for....Sashimi

OMG! if not because B asked me to try the salmon, I would not know it is that GOOD..the salmon is so fresh that it can just swim in your mouth..the texture is super smooth and you don't have to bite much..just let it swim in your mouth happily and slip into your tummy...I am serious..it is THAT GOOD..

Sushi

Tempura

Seaweed pickle

Our bill came up to RM98 for two person...and...tell me...is it worth it? oh well.you can try and count every single dish in the set and compare it with the pricing in Zanmai...For me..it is worth the damage on this special day...muakxx

After our lovely dinner..we went over to Alexis to try out their famous Tiramisu



My first feeling of the ambience..very Ikea-ish with all the plates arrangement in the restaurants..but I got to say..it is very cozy with nice sofas to lie down...



Tiramisu

This is perfect!!! you have the super soft sponge cake that was infused with espresso, bits of choc pieces in the middle with cream cheese and some whipped cream I think...then it was topped with caramel chopped pecan nuts...its crunchy, its soft, it is sweet with hint of coffee and cognac and it is served with strawberry sauce on the side...tell me this is not nice!!!!!!

What's best with tiramisu than cappuccino?


The brown sugar and white sugar comes in rock form instead of normal powdery form...its so cute...though it is harder to melt..haha

So that ends our first anniversary together...=)

Took many many pictures...hehe..oh well...forgive me can or not..its our first le!!! :p






Time really passed damn fast nowadays...Two months ago I was still planning where to go and eat and what to do on our anniversary..and hey...we were together for one year already...My hair also change from straight to curly and back to straight again..haha...Anyways...we still have a long more way to go...and just wish both of us can maintain the way we are now...stay lovey dovey forever and ever... :p

I said this for many many times in my blog already...and yes..I will treasure all the memories we both share together...and together we shall stand strong and walk down the journey together...

I love you Baby Aaron

Happy Anniversary again...muakxxx

1 comment: