Aunty text B saying that Viva is making weird noises and most probably she gave birth already...So when we reached home after work...voila! baby guinea pigs...but...=( one was deformed and died already...very saddening because it is quite big and most of the features were not formed yet....rest in peace...
oh well...she gave birth to three this time..but only two survived...and to my amazement..one looks 99% similar to guavi...which was the first baby she gave birth to...and guavi is safely in the hands of my mum i hope... :p
So here they are....Vivi is obviously tired after all the work....the one milking looks like guavi yea?? =)
Oh..this was taken when the legs are not strong yet...this piggie's eyes is one side black and one side white and brownish...what a trait...
Yeap...running around already after only a few hours..
Looks like mummy non?? except for the face of course...
#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..
Wheeeee~~~~ Less than one month to go....^^v and Tioman Island here we come!!! Yes yes yes..I can not wait for our next vacation....I don't know why we are so attracted to islands for holidays...went to Redang before ( not together exactly..but in the same island on the same time...different company ), Perhentian our first holiday together..Pangkor Island with his family..and now Tioman Island...wheee~~~ and this time..we are not taking the bus..we are flying~~~~ tickets were book and later going to bank in money for the resort..
Ever since Perhentian..I am craving for clear blue sea
I still have not seen my sunset!!!!!
and I want to relax...enjoy being out of the world...( hopefully it is not pack with people when we are there )..and just enjoy the sea, fishes, corals...and us....=)
Oh my Tioman...faster come to me...oh my tioman~~~~~
It was our plan long time ago..to work for two months to earn enough money to go for our holiday and to get a new phone...and hey...two months is going to finish pretty soon...and its time to relax and chill...with our hard earn money....All of sweat...our energy...facing those very stubborn people in the restaurant will pay off soon!!! whee~~~~
#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..
and oh don't forget the girls...Eunice dah balik Malaysia...Wendy going to fly soon....=( Wai Mae going to start working soon...Kar Woon and me in the final year....I think Dolores also...oh damn..time pass damn fast...plan plan plan!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment