Monday, June 7, 2010

New toy

Beautiful stories no?  Found some really meaningful ones, and I shall post in the future. I would not want my blog to be only stories right? :p

Anyways, I had a plan in my mind. I want to gain weight so my boobies won't shrink anymore. @@ It is not hard to gain weight really. You just eat, sleep and repeat it over and over again without doing any other things. But for me, gaining weight is like a huge obstacle for me to overcome psychologically. I can not accept myself gaining weight. I am not saying losing is a good thing either. Self conflict! The only reason I can give myself to gain weight is to not let my boobies shrink!! ARGH! damn it small boobies gene!


Not to say I am not confident with my very own body. It has always been small anyways. But its really sucky where others can wear really nice dress which can fit them perfectly but I can't. Even the short pants I bought last time with Kar Woon and Wai Mae now can be just pulled down without much hassle.


Anyways..I did French Toast the other day for breakfast. Slurpp. Oh. I watched Chef Michael doing Choc French Toast just now. Tempting to make!! =) I love breakfast. Breakfast is pretty important for me now because I think If I don't eat, I might as well be a walking skeleton.


I finally bath choco...and he found a friend. Lub Lub fella!! =)

Leg's Obsession

I guess most guys have some fetish towards long legs right? and I can tell you, girls love to look at girls with long legs as well..Probably everyone of us got influent by super tall models with never ending long legs walking on the runaway. Its even better when they are wearing mini skirt right? :p


I know..I don't have a long long leg...but hey..pretty satisfied with it right now...=)

Woke up at 10.30am on my off day..@@ well..It is all worth if for my b...muakxx..because we are going to get his new toy...=) wheee~~ Its a hot hot afternoon...godness me..can fry beef on the road la...oh..hot afternoon means super good lighting to camwhore...:p


Yeap..Looking like a ghost..but I don't care..I think its nice..:p


Just trying to edit my pictures to look more like painting..but not too bad huh?? =)

Headed down to sungei wang and low yatt to get his baby....its school holiday already!! aiya...super a lot of lala-s everywhere....pain in the eye....pain in the eye...luckily did not stayed long...if not I sure get giddy because of the crowd..

Cute! :p

Nomm nomm nommm


It did not took long for us to get his new toy...he did all his research and know exactly what he wants...so its pretty easy...=)

so his new toy???
A new monitor...

I will not say which model and all because I am pretty noob with all these...probably i will say it wrong..but its LG..that I know... :p baby is happy happy happy....well..guys are always excited when they are getting a new gadget...as for us girls? no need to say sure a super worth it bargain on clothes, bags etc... :p

As for me myself..did not get anything for myself yet..I mean YET...I will get all the things that I want when I get my money! Damn PTPTN!!!! The things that I need to get is pretty much a necessity okay!! don't say I am a shopaholic or so...I did not buy anything for myself for a long long time..@@ I can not even recall when it is or what it is...

I need to get some new heels for college...okay..stupid tar road in college spoilt my heels...idiot...then a new bag...well..since I am such a cheapo and don't invest in a slightly more quality bag...my bag will spoil every three months...@@ and then I need more clothes...=(  

Anyways..I am excited for the end of this month...tioman trip...girls trip...and august!!!! =) Have a great day ahead..mine will spend soul sucking because I am still tired...

No comments: