Friday, June 11, 2010

I can cook

Underage statement

Seriously I don't get it. They smoke, they drink, they club and they booty dance with guys. and they are only secondary school girls.@@

I guess it is pretty normal for girls to be like this nowadays. What was I doing when I was at their age? Tuition, getting busy with Red Crescent, Choir and Prefect activities. What a nerdy me right? Well. I did not regret a single bit even though most guys stayed away from me. Not fashionable and horrible hair style, volcano complexion, very cool-and not-too-friendly-looks. I think with all these factor, it is pretty enough to scare every guy away. haha.

I told myself, wait until I finish SPM first. Once contact lenses are up, hormones slowly becoming steady, changed my hair style a bit, hey, everyone said I had changed much.

Nah. I am out of the topic. I just wanted to say, the world is changing now. I think if I have a daughter in the future, i would be dead worried. All the bad influences, temptations, alcohols, BOYS!! oh well. What I meant was bad boys. :p I think I can understand why my parents are pretty worried last time.

I can cook! right...

What's on the lunch table?

Black Pepper Udon




Ingredients :


Sliced pork ( Marinated with soya sauce, pepper and sesame oil )
Celery
Snow peas
Carrot
Red Capsicum
Red Onion
Garlic
Udon



First, heat up the pan with some oil. Add the sliced pork. Stir fry until it is partially cook, add onions and garlic. Stir fry until fragrant. Gradually add in the vegetables like carrot, red capsicum, snow peas and celery. And finally, the Udon. Add in the seasoning as such Oyster sauce, black pepper, dark soy sauce and light soy sauce. Cook until all ingredients are well cook.

Black Pepper Udon

Okay, I know it does not looks like the ones you order in any restaurants. I put quite some dark soy sauce in it and it did not turn out to be as dark as the ones you get outside. My conclusion is, they put super a lot of seasonings to make it dark and glossy. As long as it taste okay, I am fine with it. =)


Everyone asked me, why you don't make up during work? So I did today. And everyone was telling me, oh, you put on make up today. What's with me with make up or without make up? 

Everyone looks better with make up I know. I can cover my dark circles, make my eyes bigger etc. Oh well, I am a very lazy girl. Tempted to use fake eye lashes to see how it looks on me. But, when I see the price, I hesitated. Do I really need to spend money on these? So Kar Woon, we should get two pairs and try out one day yea? I am too chicken to try it out myself. :p 

Does it mean that girls without make up are not pretty? nahhh. I have many friends who do not make up much and they still look pretty. 


Me in the morning with no make up, no contact lenses, and I just 'Bloom' the picture. No extra editing was done. Minus the puffy eyes, I think I look just fine. :p

Us not wanting to disturb our 'friend' having fun with others. :p

Oh. This picture was edited a bit thanks to my camera who can not really take nice picture when it is dark. But the effect is pretty rustic and nice huh? =)

It is coming real soon. Can not wait for it.