Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dissertation, hair and bears

Holidays are ending pretty soon..hmmm..I don't know whether it is a good thing or a bad thing..

Firstly my dissertation..@@ I did not know finding the right people to interview can be this hard and frustrating. Numerous emails were sent and only ONE person replied. I guess managerial people don't like to reply emails? Well, another reason is because I am afraid of rejection. I do not have the guts to pull out my phone to reach out for those people yet. I am afraid that they will reject me on the spot and totally downed my level of confidence. So far, two interview had been conducted and another one done by tomorrow. I was targeting 12 people to interview, and now after knowing it is almost like mission impossible unless I become super thick face and have to trouble B to fetch me around, i had down graded my target to at least 8 people.

Stressed~~

Maybe I am too ambitious at the very first place to choose this dissertation title, I thought it would be different and interesting. Yes. The findings so far are pretty interesting ( even though only two interviews were done ), but it is the finding people process that is excruciating. And oh, it is so hard to motivate myself to start on my literature review. I know I should not push myself to hard, but hey, holiday is almost ending! == ( By writing this and reminding myself that holiday is almost ending, actually motivated me a bit to start reading some journals. haha )

Did I tell you I am missing my long hair? huhuuuuuu~~

I missed it long and straight

I missed it when it is this curly..

I MISS LONG HAIR!!!!!!!! 

Kee Sern..you can say 'I've told you so now..' haha. It is growing now, but going through some transition period where i am scare it will curl everywhere. Please stay straight for me...Gambate hair, you can do it!

I did not realize that Mid Valley's Xmas decorations were so nice this year until we went and watched a midnight movie another day. The pictures are not clear because the lightings are pretty dark..




It is like a children's wonderland! From far, B said there are huge bears in front. I was like, no..how can there be such huge bears..it must be porcelain or something..Then I realize i was totally wrong..those are REAL HUGE Teddy Bears! Then I went crazy..muahahaha

This bear is HUGE!



B joined the me..=p 




How I wish I can curi all of them home..=( 

After some midnight 'window shopping', I had this secret wish I wanted to achieve in my heart.Let me share it with you..=p


One fine night, I will imitate ALL those poster's model's pose and snap a picture like this in Mid Valley..=p

Alright, I am going crazy now..Off i go...to try and read some journals..=(

No comments: