It has been six months long since I touched the k mic and it felt so good.though my voice is a bit spoiled, but what to do? Lack of practice and exercise. But I'm glad miss chong voice is still as strong as before. So don't worry much about it.=)your voice is still beautiful
My brother liang who is studying in kk came back today and all of us were pretty excited especially my dad. Their precious son finally came home after months away. Still so soft and shy, but became a little thinner. Ohwell,this is a student life after all. So his aim now is to eat as much as he can before flying back to kk. Thanks to my brother, I am eating pretty well too.=p
I have no idea why I have a huge craving for dessert these few days. I just feel like my meal is not complete without any sweet things to end it. I feel like baking cake, making cupcakes, making biscuits ...anything that is sweet will do. Arrr. I got influenced by my b's sweettooth
I can't wait for this Saturday..wheeee. My dad said we are going to take our very first family portrait!! B and my brother's gf is invited as well for the shooting. I have no idea how is it like so I am pretty excited about it.my dad said he is going to put the picture as his facebooking profile picture. Oh my god. And yes,my dad and aunty just created their facebooking acct. Dangerous dangerous. Have to be really careful in facebok from now onwards.I heard my mum is going to create one too. Oh oh. My brother better watch his language now. No more cursing words haha.
I'm using my baby ipod to write this post so it will be pretty short. Haha. I am just writting because I have nothing much to do at home.what is better to do other than pouring words into your blog right? Sorry if I am wasting your time reading it. Haha.my cousins are coming back from Singapore tomorrow. I forsee myself eating alot tomorrow.oh oh.it is my family tradition to eat alot whenever my uncle and their families come down. So ya. Expected myself to have a round round tummy tomorrow. =p
No comments:
Post a Comment