As I said my brother came back from sabah, my uncle and his families came down from Singapore too..My uncle is retiring and we are suppose to celebrate his retirement..I have not seen them for a while because the last time they came down I was having my exams..if I remember it correctly. So the first thing my uncle and aunty said when they saw me, how come you became so thin? Diet ar? haha..I think I am getting used to people asking me this question..
As usual we went out for lunch in Chinese Restaurant..My My..We have our own private room with karaoke machine inside...typical Chinese Meal isn't it? haha. No one sang of course because we were too shy. *ahem* well, somehow I don't dare to sing in front of my uncle and I find it irritating to hear people singing out loud during meal time. In the end, we just have some back ground music at the back while eating. haha
They even have black eye peas. Not too bad huh? Not forgeting 'Nobody' by some Chinese singer. it was horrible. >.<
The ambient of the room is nice, but the food is just so-so. My uncle and his family like it though, probably because of the karaoke machine and our own private room. haha.
I like this though. So cute. =) Forgotten what it is call in Chinese. But it is some pau with kaya filling inside.
haha. I even found the chance to camwhore with it. =p
My family! We all look quite alike ya. =)
Happy Retirement Ah Bak
Recently, me and my brothers are getting along pretty well, oh wait, same goes to us with our parents. We used to not talk about many things in the past, probably because all of us were stubborn and naive. So as we grow older and more mature, my parents also realize that we are all growing up fast and leaving soon, so our relationship as a family is improving slowly. It took some time, but It is worth it in the end. My mum just need to get rid of her bad temper and stop complaining about everything, then we will be one happy family. =p
p/s I can not wait for this Saturday for the family portrait shooting. =) and of course, our trip! wheeeee~
No comments:
Post a Comment