Thursday, December 9, 2010

A trip to Plan B, double trip

I have a lot of things to update and pending pictures to update..So!  guess today is a multiple post day again! =p Without further a due, presenting ========>>>>>

PLAN B


Being a sweetooth person, especially being influent by my dearest, I have sudden urges for sweet stuffs. It is not something that a candy or fruits can subside it, I need a solid nice dessert like cake, pastries or ice cream. Yeap. I do eat okay! =p Besides the over rated Secret Recipe ( Well, in Seremban we only have secret recipe. Sigh. ), it is not hard to find a nice cafe or restaurant for a descent afternoon tea in KL nowadays. And yes, we are not talking about my plan b for dessert, I am talking about the restaurant named, Plan B.


It caught my attention when I read through a few blogs mentioning the varieties of dessert they have. So we went around Bangsar Village to hunt it down and finally we found it.


So the first time we went, first impression,  cute concept. Well, it is obviously a sister restaurant of Delicious because some of the staffs I saw before at Delicious, the lighting is similiar and the sofa with pillows? Need me to say more? 


Dessert hunting time!

They have cakes, tarts, pies etc

Pastries...

Their menu. Looks cute right? So old school. 

We tried their blueberry muffin and chocolate mousse in our first visit. 

The muffin is humongous! 

Taste wise, it is not that sweet, but when you eat it with chocolate mousse, it balanced up really well because you don't feel the mousse is overly sweet. The crumbs on top adds on an extra crunchiness to the muffin and made it look huge! haha. Well, a descent muffin, not the best though.


Chocolate mousse

First bite, it was heaven! haha. Probably because we really need some dessert at that time. The chocolate is so rich but not overly sweet, the texture is just right for a mousse. For a chocolate lover, you would like this. 



Mocha

If you are a coffee lover, you really should go plan B because it is so cheap! Tell me, where can you get a cup of Illy's coffee for RM5! ( I assume it is Illy's because I saw the Illy's container on the cabinet. It better be! ) Nevertheless, it taste coffeelicious! =)

On our second visit,

Dessert counter and bar

I love the way they serve water! =) It is like a huge medicine bottle and you can pour if for yourself

Orange Poppyseed cake

This is dessertly awesome! The cake is so soft and when you use your fork to cut through it, it just sinks like it has no weight. The sugar frost on top is a little too sweet for me so I don't really like it, but nevertheless, the cake is great!

Rocky Road Bar

I heard their bars are quite good so I order this sinful looking bar with marshmallow. Well, it is a bar and it should be hard. We had a hard time cutting it, but taste wise it is okay. Chocolatty and chewy. We take this away so whenever we have carvings for dessert, we can munch on this! =)

Cappuccino

This is a good good awesome cappuccino. You know you have a good cappuccino when the milk foam is made right. It should be one shot of espresso and a whole load of good and frothy milk foam that will not collapse when you sprinkle some cocoa powder on top, lastly, top it up with some warm milk so the foam will fluff up. The milk foam makes the coffee oh-so-creamy and that is why it is so important to make a good one. And Plan B succeed in making a damn good one. I wish I can learn from them. =)

Us the dessert lover.

So are you up for some dessert now? =p

No comments: