Sunday, December 5, 2010

FOOD

Let me think, should I blogging about food or xmas? Well..I think i should go food food FOOD. =)

Home cook food again


Sometimes, you just get sick of the food you eat outside because it is full of MSG, you feel like it is not worth your money because it is bloody expensive and sometimes you don't even feel full. That is when you turn for home cook meals. Yes, it is very troublesome and time consuming, but at the end of the day, you will feel satisfied because you cook it yourself.

What is this what is this?

It is Apple Crumble

I had an urge or craving for apple crumble so we made apple crumble. It is very easy to make and you really only need apple, flour, sugar, butter, lemon and Cinnamon. The end result is fairly good, just a little too sour thats all. After all, it is our first time making this, successful! 

Midnight snack, tortilla with cheese

We were starving ( Okay, let me reframe, I am starving..hahaha) at some really odd hour at night and left nothing but a piece of tortilla bread and some cheese, here we go..toast tortilla with some cheese and chili flakes. Voila! Midnight supper. =)

Yes indeed, This is crepe! 

Though i sold Durian Crepe for my Entrepreneurship, I never made it on my own before. So it was my very first time making it all by myself for breakfast yesterday. And it was a success! Wohooo..It is a savory crepe though. =p I added some parsley inside.

French Crepe with curry? YES! hahaha..it is NICE..

A little bit fusion but it turns out very well. I just replace roti with crepe thats all. And oh, put some cheese on top of it..mummm mummm. haha. Surprisingly it is nice. =)

As for dinner..

Stir fried spaghetti with salted egg dory fish

Slurrrrpps

For the spaghetti, I cook it with some carrots, french beans, leek, chilli,  tomato paste, garlic and onions. As for the fish, it is oat crust salted egg dory fish. I don't know why I wanted to put salted egg in this dish, but it turns out to be nice! So. taruk saje! =p 

Okay..I am feeling hungry now. No breakfast yet. =( A lot of people say I am getting thinner..When I go through my pictures I realize it too, especially my face. Some asked me to see doctor. @@ Oh well, like I said before, if i ever drop until 35, I will see a doctor. But before that, I am feeling healthy and good. =)

Sometimes, I just like low resolution camera. haha. =p Okay, this is not concerning food, but I am editing my pictures. =p Don't care!

No comments: