Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Xmas 2010

Let's talk about Xmas Xmas Xmas..Let the pictures do the talking shall we? =p

Xmas Eve Dinner's Menu! Dominoes pizza, Roasted beef with balsamic mushrooms

Well, since we will be cooking for Xmas dinner the next day, we decided to order Dominoes pizza to save all the hassles of cooking and cleaning..=p but we still made roast beef and balsamic vinegar! Awesome thing!!

The next day was spent by cooking cooking and more cooking because me and b were the chefs for dinner..We cooked everything ourselves except for the roast chicken..=p too much of trouble to roast chicken for 15 people so Aunty got it ordered instead..=)

What's on the menu?

French Onion soup with garlic bread, Pasta with tomato sauce, Roasted chicken with roasted potato and honey balsamic carrot, Kentucky Pork Chop with mole sauce, Cherry Butter Cake and Red Wine Sangria.

Talking about the Kentucky Fried Pork Chop, it really tasted like KFC chicken, no joke. We used the Mexican Mole Sauce to marinate the pork chop for half a day, coated it with flour and deep fry it. The end results, it looks like KFC, and taste like KFC! Thumbs up to both of us! hahaha..=p

The dinner started off with some prayers, and singing! OH YAY! I was the pianist. @@ My hands were practically stiff because I think i played the piano not more than ten times this year. tsk tsk. It was okay, but just a few songs that I was not familiar with gave me a shock of a life time. After that, it is time to nom nom nom. After all the nom nom and cleaning, it is time to give out the pressies! =) I did not know they actually have this little ceremony to give out pressies. Loving it. =p


Us posing with our pressies..I find my hair pretty amusing..=p

One thing really special about Xmas this year, Aaron is officially an uncle and I am an aunty..==" hahahaha..I will explain it later..Aaron's brother brought back his daughter for Xmas to meet with everyone..Everyone was so excited to see her because she is the first baby of our generation in the family..Introducing Baby Sarah!

So adorable right? haha..Since Aaron is her uncle, it is pretty normal that I will be the aunty right? Aaron's sister in law will tell baby sarah to call me aunty whenever I play with her..I feel so old! haha. But come to think of it, I am old enough to be an aunt now. haha. During the dinner, baby Sarah was so ecstatic to meet so many people. She is practically smiling and having fun getting all the attention the whole night. What a cute baby..=)

Caught a glimpse of her before she went back to Penang..Aunty will miss you! hahahaha

So that wraps up our Xmas for this year. Simple and yet satisfying..=) 

Even Viva celebrated Xmas..=p

No comments: