Sunday, December 19, 2010

Patience no?

Patience

Patience is not my cup of tea, and it is definitely not my friend. I hate the feeling of waiting, and definitely hate the feeling of bugging other people. But I have no choice don't I? If you want to accomplish something great, you must put your thick face on and face whatever that comes in your way. Including, disappointment. 

If ever Plan A fail, I need Plan B Plan C and the list goes on. Perhaps I think too great of myself, or perhaps people just don't take me seriously. Thinking that I am just some naive college students, if I am, i would probably take the easiest route. And yet, I choose to risk it. Is it worth it? It better be.

I dislike disappointment, I dislike failure. But sometimes, you just need to know when it is time to give up and find for another solution. I give myself another month, while I start planning for my back up plan. One more month. I will be like a sticky worm in your tummy, bugs everyone that I need to in order to get what I need - an interview, wait, at least 10 interviews. Bugger! Is it that hard? 

Sometimes I just feel so helpless because this is not something that I can control. I can not see what is going on their mind, I don't know what to aspect. All I can do is to wait patiently. The never ending waiting process. Let's not think about my internship first. That one I will start bugging everyone when 2011 comes. This, my goodness, my degree's life or death is in the hand of a report. A report that can not be completed unless I get my interviews. ARGHHHHHHH~~~~~ Please reply me please. TT

It is time to think of a Plan B...=(


No comments: